Students wishing to begin a new club must…
- complete a “New Club Petition”(available in the Activities office)Due Oct.1st
- have at least fifteen (15) other students that are interested in this club, and
- find a staff member that is willing to be the club advisor.
- the club will be voted on by ASB. Once the vote is decided if it is to become a club, approval will be made by the Principal and Deputy Principal.
All clubs must be approved by ASB. ASB holds their meetings every 2nd and 4th Wednesdays. The next ASB meeting is on 9/14. You may continue to petition for a club until 10/1.
* If you have any questions contact the Activities Office 327-5332