CLOVIS NORTH EDUCATIONAL CENTER
Thank you for completing the required pre-enrollment documents through the Clovis Unified website. Read below for the processing information and then be sure to return to the pre-enrollment page to complete the final step of enrollment submission.
*NOTE: If you are needing to enroll your student and have not completed the pre-enrollment packet, please do so via the following link for the appropriate school year: https://www.cusd.com/NewStudentRegistration.aspx
Once all documents are received we will route paperwork to our processing dept. to enter your student into the CUSD/CNEC system. When completed, we will route the file to your students’ academic counselor.
*NOTE: Please do NOT contact the counseling dept. You will receive a call from the counseling dept. within 3-5 business to review the schedule options and schedule placement tests, if applicable.
*NOTE: Biological parent or legal guardian (with court documents) MUST be the person completing the enrollment packet.
To summarize, the following documentation is required to complete enrollment:
* Class registration form with electives. (see document links)
* Student’s original birth certificate
* Proof of residence as required in pre-enrollment
* Immunization records if not current active in CUSD (Must have TDAP & 2 Varicella immunizations and TB test/risk assessment if coming from outside of CUSD)
* Most recent report card
* APPROVED transfer letter – if applicable
* Any court documents regarding student (custody or protective orders, etc)
Contact Shaleece Covington (GR Registrar) with any other questions at 327-5088 or by email at [email protected]