- Graduation is June 1, 2021 at Veteran’s Memorial Stadium beginning at 7:30pm (gates will open at 6:00pm).
- If you have not already done so, please fill out the survey to indicate whether your senior will be participating in the ceremony. https://forms.gle/CL7cg3FPbhmrjQBH7
- This year, every spectator will be required to present a ticket upon entry to the stadium. Tickets will be distributed to graduates on May 25thduring cap and gown distribution.
- Every student will automatically be receiving 6 tickets. Two additional tickets can be requested, which require 2 proofs of vaccination. Requests can be sent to Kelly Fourchy, [email protected] or 327-5075. Please bring verification of completed vaccination card beginning May 4th- May 19th to Mrs. Fourchy who will be located in the Student Services office Monday-Friday 2:00pm-4:00pm.
- Our Livestream presentation of the ceremony will be found at https://cnec.cusd.com/Graduation2021.aspx. The Livestream is not currently available but will be pushed to our website the day of graduation.
- Senior Calendar is attached which includes dates for senior finals, senior events, senior check-out day (where all obligations need to be cleared), and all the mandatory grad practices.
- We will be holding a Parent Meeting on Thursday, May 6thwith two sessions 12:00pm-1:00pm and 5:00pm-6:00pm. Links are below. Please select whichever time is most convenient as both meetings will cover the same information.
Please continue to check the CNEC Graduation website, https://cnec.cusd.com/Graduation2021.aspx
, and your email as we will continue to communicate details for the Commencement Ceremony for the Class of 2021!