Dear Bronco Families!
The 2022-23 school year is quickly approaching, and we can’t wait to see everyone at Walk Through Registration on Thursday, August 11th. In order to obtain your school schedule, there are two main items that need to be completed: (1) The Annual Information Update (AIU) (2) Walk-Through Registration (WTR).
Walk-Through Registration will be held on Thursday, August 11th from 11:00 am - 6:00 pm in the Clovis North Large Gym. Student must be present and in dress code to receive ID card and schedule. See schedule below:
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Annual Information Update (AIU) needs to be completed prior to Walk-Through Registration. The link for this can be found at https://qweb.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/ParentPortal.
If you forgot your password, click on “Need Your Login Information”. This must be completed prior to WTR.
If you need access to a computer to complete this, we will have computers available on the day of WTR for your convenience.
Included with this email are a Registration Booklet and informational flyers. Please read as these items contain valuable instructions and information. Like last year, we will be using the RevTrak Online Web Store order form to purchase items such as PE clothes, parking permits, spirit wear, etc. There will be no order forms to fill out. All purchases are to be made on the RevTrak Online Web Store
. This online store is open now through August 24, 2022. In order to pick up items at WTR, you will need to present your receipt. It can either be printed or shown on your cell phone. Again, if you need access to a computer to purchase items, we will have computers available on the day of WTR for your convenience.
During Walk-Through Registration, the following will be handled :
- If student(s) have textbooks from last year, please go to the back windows of the library before arriving at the Large Gym. This must be done before receiving their ID card and schedule. Once they receive the voucher from the library clearing them of any obligations, head to the Large Gym.
- At the Large Gym, the student will receive their ID card if all library obligations are cleared and the AIU is complete. If their ID card is not available, the student will take their photo in the Wrestling Room adjacent to the Large Gym, and receive their ID card the first week of school.
- Optional Forms (ELAC Form, School Site Council Form and Club Exclusion Form) can be turned in at the box near the N/E exit of the Large Gym.
- After obligations are cleared, AIU is confirmed complete and ID card has been picked-up, students will continue in the Large Gym to receive further items and information. Students will be able to pick up a free t-shirt, parking permits, and spirit bundles. Yearbooks, class rings and items from the Student Store can be purchased.
- The Bronco Foundation table can be visited to pick up your membership gift and talk to them about the Stampede, Bronco Bricks and Sober Grad (see flyers for more details).
- Campus tours will be available to new students.
- The Athletics Department and Counselors will be available for questions. PE clothes will be distributed through PE classes and not picked-up at WTR as in years’ past.
- Finally, schedules will be available for pick up along the east wall of the Large Gym.
Once again, student must be in dress code to enter Walk Through Registration. We are looking forward to the 2022-2023 school year and can’t wait to see you on August 11th at your specified time.
NEW THIS YEAR...
Bus passes will be distributed at Walk Through Registration. If you are receiving a bus pass, you will have it attached to your ID card.