CJSF Spring 2022 Application
CJSF Quick Guide to Point System
- CJSF (Granite Ridge) by earning at least 10 points.
A grade of “D” or “F” on your report card in any class (even PE or aide) disqualifies you from membership.
No points are earned for PE, a remedial or repeated course, or work experience.
CJSF points are granted as follows:
3 points for regular class, 4 points for an honors class 1 point for a regular class, 2 points for an honors class
Semester membership is based on work done in the previous semester.
- Therefore, 7th graders may not apply for membership in CJSF until they have completed the fall semester of their 7th grade year.
You must reapply each semester for membership.
To earn an Honor’s Medal at the Granite Ridge Recognition Day, a student must turn in CJSF paperwork and dues for three semesters: seventh grade fall semester, seventh grade spring semester and the first semester of 8th grade, fall semester.
Eligibility for CJSF: 7th graders and 8th graders are eligible to apply for membership in CJSF once they have completed their first semester of 7th grade. 9th graders are eligible to apply for membership in CSF once they have completed their first semester of 9th grade. See chart below.
If you are a …
You can apply …
Based on this semester’s grades
For membership in CJSF during the beginning of the 2nd semester of 7th grade
1st semester of 7th grade
For membership in CJSF during the beginning of the 1st semester of 8th grade
2nd semester of 7th grade
- Using the link below, complete the form. You do not need to submit your grades. The CJSF Advisor will look them up to determine eligibility.
- By September 30th, you will receive an email letting you know if you met eligibility requirements.
- Via email, you will be instructed on how to log into RevTrack where you will submit your $10.00 dues.
- If you do not meet eligibility requirements, you can expect an email from the CJSF Advisor as well.