The PSAT test, is a practice test for the SAT exam. We encourage 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th graders to take this exam in preparation for the SAT. This test provides an excellent opportunity to participate in a National testing program, and can be an effective diagnostic tool. There is no passing score for this test.
The benefits of taking the PSAT Test are:
- A practice test for the SAT Reasoning Test;
- An avenue for connecting students to colleges and scholarship organizations;
- A comprehensive report with information about every question – including correct answers, student responses, and difficulty level, along with student’s own test booklet.
- Registration for the PSAT will be available at Walk-Thru registeration on August 10, 2018
- 2018-19: PSAT Test date will be October 10, 2018
PSAT Test Results Review:
- 8th grader- February 2, 2018 in AB classes
- 9th grader- February 9, 2018 in the LLH
- 10th grade- February 9, 2018 in the LLH
- 11th grade- February 9, 2018 in English Classes
EDGE SAT Test Prep
SPRING EDGE class 2018 Session Only
Class sessions: February 21, 22, 26, & 28
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Payment/registration is online at gettheedgeprep.com
This optional course will help you improve your PSAT and SAT scores. Space is limited; priority will be given to juniors and seniors, so it is recommended that students get signed up for the course as soon as possible. Students who would like to take this course must have completed Math 2. Last day to register is February 9, 2018.
Registration for the ASPIRE test will begin on March 12, 2018. The ASPIRE is a practice test for the ACT. All current 8th, 9th, and 10th grade students interested in taking the test during fall 2018 will need to register and submit payment by Friday April 27th. This will be the only opportunity to register for the test. The cost of the test is $35.
The benefits of taking the Aspire Test are:
- A practice test for the ACT
- Measure of College and Career Readiness
- Addresses questions about the strengths and weaknesses of your student in four academic areas: English, Mathematics, Reading, and Science
- Allows students to determine if they are on target for college readiness as they prepare to take the ACT test and engage in college planning
- 2018-19: ASPIRE test date will be October 11, 2018
ASPIRE Test Results Review:
Early Assessment Program
College Admissions Testing
Please refer to the following websites for additional SAT/ACT information and test registration.
*CNHS School Code: 050628
- Khan Academy Free SAT test prep
California High School Proficiency Exam