****2018/19 Registration Information****
*Registration packets will ONLY be available online on the CNEC website starting July 1st.*
ID Card & Order Form Pick-up
- Wednesday, August 1st – 8:00am-12:00pm, Library Foyer
- Thursday, August 2nd – 12:00pm-4:00pm, Library Foyer
Walk Thru Registration
- Thursday, August 9th – 12:00pm-7:00pm, CNHS Large & Small Gyms
- Schedule will be posted on our website with the registration booklet starting July 1st
- Mandatory for students. Students have to be in dress code and have their ID Card!!
Late Registration (First day of School)
- Monday, August 20th – 7:00am-9:30am (6:45am for “0” period students), Lecture Hall
- If a student cannot attend Walk Thru Registration, they will have to pick up their schedule at Late Registration
2018-19 ELECTIVE APPLICATIONS
The CNEC elective applications for the 2018-19 school year are now available. They are due Friday, February 2, 2018 to the Activities Office, no exceptions. Elective applications are available in the Activities Office, Counseling Center, and on the CNEC Website. All students that are interested in applying for Leadership, Peer Counseling, Journalism, Yearbook, and Service Leadership (Unified Mentoring) as an elective for the 2018-19 school year, will need to complete an application. Should you have any questions, please feel free to call the Activities Office at 327-5332.
Career Technical Education (CTE) in Clovis Unified provides an alternative approach that works to help students become college and career ready. In CTE courses, students experience a mixture of classroom instruction along with hands-on learning and industry partnership experiences.
Clovis Unified currently offers a variety of CTE courses at each of its high schools, including such pathways as Education, Construction, Agricultural Science, Patient Care, Food Services and Hospitality, and Financial Services. Students are able to take CTE classes offered at schools other than their home school site.
Online Application is available starting December 1, 2017. Deadline is February 9, 2018.