WELCOME to the CAREER CENTER:
Welcome to the Clovis North Career Center! The Career Center is dedicated to help bridge the path between your past, present and future goals. The Career Center offers information regarding a multitude of college options, career information, Military Careers, work permits, Financial Aid/Scholarship information and SAT/ACT information. You can stop by and request information on any subject related to the world of colleges, career paths and education.
Career Center Secretary
Hours: 7:15AM - 4:15PM
*Work permits may only be requested before/after school and at lunch. Please allow 24 hours from the time you turn in your work permit request to receive the formal work permit.
We are excited to introduce you to Career Cruising, an internet-based career exploration and planning tool that allows you to explore career and college options, and develop a career plan. The program allows you to develop an online portfolio called, My Plan, so you can plan for your future. Features of Career Cruising include career assessments, college and career search tools, financial aid information, scholarship search tools, SAT/ACT Prep, and a Resume Builder.
- To log in and create a Student account for Career Cruising:
-Go to http://www2.careercruising.com/default/cplogin/CUSD
- Transcript requests through Career Cruising:
- 7TH GRADE: Spring 2018 thru AB classes
- 8TH GRADE: Spring 2018 thru AB classes
- FROSH: November 13, 2017 thru Social Science classes & PE
- SOPHOMORE: November 14, 2017 thru Social Science classes & PE
- JUNIORS: November 17, 2017 thru Social Science classes & PE
PARCHMENT- TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”
Enter student information (name, DOB, education, email, password)
Click “SIGN UP”
You will be sent a confirmation code to the email you provided
Enter that code & begin answering the questions to complete the student profile
- NOTE: Be sure to type in our full school name when asked the educational institution, as we’ve been confused with Clovis High School in the past.
Once your profile is complete you can “request an official or unofficial transcript to be mailed to a college or for yourself.
Clovis North Registrar’s office is then sent an email notification that a request is pending. The transcript will be uploaded to Parchment and they will send out as requested.
Fee: $4.00 paid to Parchment
JOB & VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
SUMMER PROGRAMS BULLETIN: